MAR Member Benefits
To ask general real estate questions of a real estate attorney. Leave a detailed message, and generally receive a call at the latest by the next business day. Call (207) 622-7501.
If you have questions about software, hardware, networking or digital devices, contact the Tech Helpline Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-8 p.m. and on Saturday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at (877) 562-3157 or via live chat.
Click Here to find out more.
- For login id or password assistance, contact MAR at (207) 622-7501 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For MLS or DocuSign assistance, contact Maine Listings at (207) 780-1366 or email@example.com.
- For zipForm Plus assistance, contact zipLogix at (586) 840-0140.
An e-mail publication providing updates on legal, legislative, and regulatory activities in Maine that impact real estate as well as upcoming education programs, developments in technology, and Maine Listings updates.
If your company uses MAR’s forms for real estate transactions, you can get electronic versions from the Internet. These allow you to fill-in spaces, strike thru text, and send them to you clients via- E-mail. Also included are the mandatory Lead Paint Brochure and MREC Form 3.
Member Web Site
- Greater Bangor Association of REALTORS: click here
- Greater Portland Association of REALTORS: click here
- Kennebec Valley Board of REALTORS (now includes Mountains Council): click here
- Mid-Coast Board of REALTORS (Acadia, Penobscot Bay and Mid-Coast): click here
- All other Maine REALTOR Boards & Councils: click here
Displays residential, multi-family and land property listings (generated by Maine Listings). www.mainelistings.com
Education & Convention
A wide variety of programs are provided for additional fees. Annually, MAR has a convention held in a Maine location to learn, network, and have some fun.
Lobbying & Regulatory
MAR works extensively on legislative and regulatory issues. We will ask for your help in contacting legislators on issues that impact homeowners, property owners and the real estate industry.
Ahead of the Curve
Keeping you knowledgeable about trends in the industry is part of our commitment in keeping Maine’s REALTORS® ahead of the curve.
MAR works to ensure the commitment to the REALTOR® Code of Ethics.
National Association of REALTORS® Benefits
For Full NAR Member Benefits and Values click here