Easy Lockbox Instructions
1. Contractor codes must be turned on. To turn on contractor mode:
- Insert your SentriCard into the lockbox. The lockbox will display the CODE light. Enter your PIN and press ENTER.
- Using the keypad on the lockbox, enter FUNC + 6+1+ENT. The lockbox will display the READY light. The lockbox is now in contractor mode.
2. To use a contractor code press and hold ENT key on the keypad. When the keypad lights up, release the ENT key and enter the contractor code followed by ENT.
3. Where to find your contractor codes:
- Login to Sentrilock.com (remember to enter “me” before your user ID number)
- On the left side of your screen, click on “Default Lockbox Settings”
- Scroll down to the bottom and you’ll see the Contractor codes (change if you like, starting with zero to a number you will remember)
- TO KEEP CONTRACTOR MODE ON FOR NEXT LISTING - Check the box “Don’t clear contractor mode on Shackle Release” located below the contractor codes.
- Print this page for future reference to your contractor codes.
- Click on Save Changes
- Update your key card.
One day codes are good for a single day. You can generate them up to 2 weeks in advance.
1. Login to Sentrilock
2. On the left side of the screen click on “Add 1 day codes”
3. Select the lockbox you want to assign a 1 day code to. Then click on OK
4. Enter the date that the code will be valid
5. Click on “Generate Codes” at the bottom
6. You’ll see the codes listed. If you choose, you may enter the person each number is assigned to.
7. Click on Save Changes on the bottom
8. To use a 1 day code press and hold ENT key on the keypad. When the keypad lights up, release the ENT key and enter the ONE DAY Code followed by ENT.
1. Insert your SentriCard into the lockbox.
2. When you see CODE, enter your PIN and press ENT
3. DO NOT REMOVE YOUR CARD
4. When the lockbox displays READY, press FUNC + 1 + ENT. The lockbox will begin beeping.
5. After 5 triple beeps, the lockbox will display READY, pull the shackle out.
6. If you want another agent to release the shackle, you will need a shackle code
7. Once you have the shackle code you can enter FUNC + 1+ Shackle Code + ENT
1. You must be the owner of the lock box.
2. Login to Sentrilock.com
3. On the left side of the screen, click on “Default Lockbox Settings”
4. Scroll down the bottom, under Shackle Release you will find the shackle code (which may also be changed to another number of your choice).